RE: Musings

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Musings
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@workgroup.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 07:54:29 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
A piece of wood and chain is basically how I pulled the engine this
time...and the time before that...and the time before that...  Except we
used a lawn timber instead of a 4x4 (doesn't a 4x4 weigh more than the
engine itself?).  How'd I get it to my house?  Actually in a Bug with the
timber mostly out the window.  By the way, I am working on this car in my
driveway since my garage is full of other cars, so nothing to suspend that
block and tackle from.  I'm not even going to worry about how I'm going to
clean those fluids off my asphalt driveway yet...

adrian