Route 49 follow up

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Route 49 follow up
From: "Charles D. Sorkin" <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 09:26:46 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I've been letting this thread go by for some time without comment, but when
I read that this is the road near Yosemite with the all the hairpin turns
(about 100 of them in about three miles, as I remember,) I was reminded of a
drive I went on there about five years ago.  It was beautiful, but the
Missus complained that by the fiftieth turn, she was becoming quite.
Further, the ear popping syndrome was becoming tedious as well.  But its a
beautiful road.  Your second gears will see a lot of action!  Be sure that
your clutches are in tip top shape.

I sure wish I had the Midget there back then.

Regards,

Charles
'74 Midget
cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com