Re: SR 49, Mother Lode trip

To: David Ramsey <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: SR 49, Mother Lode trip
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 05:18:05 -0700
Cc: Bkitterer@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi David,

Well it looks like I can go.  Traded with a friend for Sat night, He owed me a
favor.   So It looks good so far.  I may even have two more couples joining us.
 They will most likely drive MGB's, But at least they are English cars.  We
will meet you at the below mentioned museum 9:00 sharp.

For all that are going down Hwy 99,  we will have breakfast on the way, maybe
at IHOP in Modesto.  If you are interested let me know and I will firm up the
time.

I have lunch spots in Sonora, Jackson, and Angels Camp.  I believe we will be
about Sonora by lunch time.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby