RE: SR 49, Mother Load trip

To: "'David Ramsey'" <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: SR 49, Mother Load trip
From: "Elliott, Patrick" <patrick.elliott@attws.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 1999 19:00:24 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Ok Talked with Aimee and We'll do a Bar-B-Que at our place Saturday Night.
We're in Pollock Pines which is only 15 Miles away from P-ville.
Plenty of Flat parking And we're above most of the Heat.  Pollcok Pines has
A brand new Motel too. I'll get #'s and prices.  We'll need a head count as
we get closer.