Re: SR 49, Mother Lode trip

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SR 49, Mother Lode trip
From: Bkitterer@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 01:52:42 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Rick and David,

Rick, Breakfast at IHOP sounds good to us.  We will be camped somewhere
around Modesto on Friday.

David, Check with AAA today and the book "The Mother Load" has been replaced
with the map "California's Mother Load."  The map has about the same
information as the book.  We have a couple of spare books we can bring as
loaners if there are not enough maps.

Bob and Annice