Re: Free Internet access or free computers

To: Patton Dickson <kpdii@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Free Internet access or free computers
From: Bruce Lowry <egnorant@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 23:20:01 -0400
Cc: Anne Mollere <ablutions@aol.com>, Ronnie Mollere <REMOLLERE@aol.com>, Annandale-Ancestors@onelist.com, Dickson-Cousins@onelist.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, Virtual Vairs <virtualvairs@corvair.hostway.com>, Melia Dickson <melia.dickson@wcom.com>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I took this route and signed up a while back. Got a Pentium 75mhz with 64Mb ram,
56K modem. adequate for internet work. $21.95 per month on your credit card
ONLY! $50.00 shipping on the computer. About $100.00 dollars before your done.
Go to the flashnet site and check for local servers first. My suggestion is to
stay where you are if you are happy. I got the computer and beat $10.00 off my
old server. Competition is heating up so check other offers first. Not a bad
deal, Just an older computer when better can be had for a few hundred more.
Great deal for a friend who is not computerized at all. If you do hook up...tell
em egnorant sent you...I will get free service!!!
Bruce Lowry