RE: Installation help with Maniflow header

To: "'Greg Gowins'" <cartman@dnai.com>, Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Installation help with Maniflow header
From: "Elliott, Patrick" <patrick.elliott@attws.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 1999 19:16:49 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Just Did this on My "62 w/ 1275.  Tight fit, but it will go. Jack that side
up off the ground so as not to hit the pipe into the ground.  It should pass
through the little triangle area between the frame and the fender.  You'll
probaly have to bend the lip of that out some. I remember that it was tight,
I forced it a little and it poped right in. I know this isn't much help. But
it can be done.  Get it done so you can go on the 49 trip.