Re: Installation help with Maniflow header

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, cartman@dnai.com
Subject: Re: Installation help with Maniflow header
From: Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 16:20:01 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Greg,

I installed one of these on the 1275 in my bugeye. The only way I could get it
on with the engine in place is with the head off. If you don't want to remove
the head, you can try unbolting all the engine, and transmission mounts , and
tilt the engine to the right, but it will probably end up taking as much if not
more time than just removing the head.

Good luck.

Bryan Vandiver (59-bugeye)
San Jose, CA