To Sell In Pieces Or Whole?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: To Sell In Pieces Or Whole?
From: Jay Quinn <jpquinn@home.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 1999 16:14:37 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi all,

I have a 62 Sprite (HAN6L2874) I'm wanting to sell, it's in pieces/parts
right now, I have lots and lots of extras to go with it and lots of new
parts and books bought for it as well and all the right modern upgrades.

Am I better off selling the parts and pieces as they are or should I
assemble and sell a whole along with all the extras, etc...?

Here is a sample list of the pieces/parts:

1.  948 HC engine, runs and blows smoke with 948 smooth case tranny
(original to car), neither ever rebuilt but still work.
2.  1275 Midget engine, rebuilt before I bought, runs great, 1275
ribcase tranny, just overhauled.
3.  Cross flow and down flow radiators in excellent shape.
4.  62 complete Sprite body, straight and great shape inside and out,
front disc brake conversion and rebuilt front end suspension, rear
brakes half way through duel piston conversion/upgrade with wheel
bearings.  Body on stands but can be made a roller after rear brakes and
bearings go on and front dics brakes get overhauled.
5.  Removable soft top with metal frame and tonnoue metal frame
(original to car and have the sheath holders)
6.  Removable restored fiberglass hard top (actually it fits a Bugeye -
but also fits this car OK)
7.  3 different rear axels (3.7, 3.9 and 4.2)
8.  Original generator with tach gear mechanism, it works.
9.  Bolt on windows w/ plexiglass and new rubber kit (original to car)
10.  Various bits and pieves to complete the car or to have as modern
upgrades were applied, for reverse to original restoration.

It's always been a Texas Car, minimal rust in all the right places.

You can make it a daily driver, a racer or a concours, it's up to you as
to where to take it.

Looking forward to feedback.

Thanks,

Jay