Re: Coming out of lurk mode- parts quality

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Coming out of lurk mode- parts quality
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 18:10:06 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Good luck on this one!

I have heard that Steelcraft products are British Motor Heritage approved.
( But, don't take my word ... it is hearsay. )  Moss is a BMH approved
vendor.

I have heard some write here that ordering from England ensures good
quality.

I too, would like to know the brand names that people have had experience
with and like.  I have a couple of Steelcraft rear 1/2 fenders in the
basement, and while they look fine to me, it will most likely be a couple of
years before they get fitted.  Meanwhile, I continue to scrounge.

Robert D.