Installation of Maniflow header revisited

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Installation of Maniflow header revisited
From: "Greg Gowins" <cartman@dnai.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 18:21:04 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello fellow listers,

Thanks for all of the input on how to get the header in.  I tried Frank's
snake it in somehow method, and that didn't work.  I removed the steering
column, and that still didn't give enough clearance.  I'm not too keen on
the engine pull and/or rock method.  I've got to pull the head anyway
(snapped a rocker stud... oops!), so I'll give Bryan's method that a try
once the new studs come in from APT.  Thanks for all the help, and I'll keep
folks posted on the progress.

Greg Gowins
'69 Sprite
Dublin, CA