RE: Getting Out The Vote (Update)

To: "'Dan Dwelley'" <maine2me@yahoo.com>, Lancer7676@aol.com, millerls@ado13.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Getting Out The Vote (Update)
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 16:51:25 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I think it's safe to say that the results of this survey are good for squat.
THey'll have to figure out something's up.  ANd if they don't,  then I'd be
sure not to believe any other survey they have to offer.  Not that I don't
think the Spridget is the best car of the century,  but b/c the survey was
tainted by enthusiasts of the marque, rather than general population, which
I'm sure was the intended audience.  Forget the fact that an online poll
automatically taints the survey as only people who are "online" have the
ability to register their votes. In general, AND THAT'S _IN GENERAL_ most
internet users are of the younger persuasion, with a mean age of 32 or 33.
THat's from another survey I read not too long ago.  Of course,  that survey
could have been good for squat as well.

Mike

        __/__,_
|           Michael Graziano            |
|   Long Term Capital Management L.P.   |
|         Phone: 203-552-5706           |
|         Fax:   203-552-5869           |
|       Email: mgrazian@ltcm.com        |