Re: Getting Out The Vote (Update)

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, mgrazian@ltcm.com
Subject: Re: Getting Out The Vote (Update)
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 21:29:31 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
spritenut@Exit109.com writes:

<< For what it's worth the Mini was already declared the "car of the
 century"
 I don't know by who but I have read it several times in various Euro Car
 mags.

 And think about it, Front Wheel drive, small, economical, fun to drive,
 handles like a dream, but the Mini sure was the forerunner for most of
 the FW drive cars of today. >>

I'm gonna stay out of this one because it is futile.  I left a Car Chat for
good when it degenerated into an adolescent Ford vs. Chevy foray.  BTW--Do
Minis come with all those clowns or do you have to add them??

---David C   ;^)