Re: Reading Material (Midgets)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Reading Material (Midgets)
From: KGROWLER@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 10:00:34 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Michael Walter <mwalter@luminet.net> wrote:
> I can get away with subscribing to one MG magazine.
> Based on the facts that
> I own a '79 Midget and live in the US, what would
> people suggest as a good
> choice? British car Magazine is well done, but I
> don't find much about MGs,
> much less Midgets.
>
> Michael Walter

So you leave it to a biased individual such as myself to have to mention that
'MGB Driver', the bi-monthly publication of the North American MGB Register
caters to Midgets as well. The Register's Midget Registrars, Bob & D
Zimmerman, write on Midgets in every issue. The Editor (in the interest of
full disclosure, I must reveal that that's me) owns 4 Midgets. E-mail me if
you would like more details.

Kim Tonry
Editor - MGB Driver-Journal of the North American MGB Register
Downers Grove, Illinois, USA
1 Midget in the garage and 3 more in the driveway