Squeaking Steering Wheel

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Squeaking Steering Wheel
From: Tomsjetta@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 11:09:02 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello-

I was rather disappointed to learn that no company offers a wood dash kit for
Midgets like they do on MGB's. Oh well, on to my next question-

While turning the steering wheel, I often hear a squeaking noise, as if
something is rubbing up against some other part (I'm sure there's a better
way to state the problem, but right now it escapes me). I encountered a
similar problem while test driving an MGB.

Is there a quick fix to this problem (like a squirt of WD-40)? I'm open to
suggestions.

Thanks,
Tom
'78 Midget