Re: Bugeye Fuel Tank/Stainless Steel Grill

To: Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bugeye Fuel Tank/Stainless Steel Grill
From: RMiller930@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 18:42:46 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Unfortunately, the detailing isn't there.  the small groove around the top is
not there.  I seem to remember a thread some time back stating that none of
the aftermarkets have the same level of detail, but could be mistaken.  As
mine wasn't built to concours standards, it was a detail I decided I could
live without, based on the condition of the original.  Aside from that, would
recommend.

P.S. If you run across extra Tudor washer bottles and caps, let me know.
I'll keep an eye out for original wiper motor for you.  Seems like I saw one
at the Kansas City meet swap tables over the weekend...

Rod Miller
59 Bugeye, LBC Stable...too many cats...