Re: driving light and generator

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: driving light and generator
From: Richard Shipman <mbelect@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 20:13:43 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
My Porsche & BMW both came with driving / fog lights as standard equipment
and both are interlocked with the high / low beam switch such that if you
select the high beams, the driving / fog lights automatically go out, making
it impossible to have both on simultaneously...

Must be illegal in lot's of places...

Richard