Re: spax shocks

To: "cfchrist" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: spax shocks
From: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 20:29:41 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I have a couple pair of Spax shocks (yet to be installed). The printed
material included lists this address and phone number:

SPAX Limited, Bicester, Oxon
Tel: (0869) 244771
Tlx: 837497

They're in the UK, but I don't know if this info is current.

There are a couple web sites that are suppliers, but couldn't find any
direct links to the company.

Gerard

At 8:00 PM +0000 9/9/99, cfchrist wrote:
>does anyone out there have an address or number of anywhere i can locate a
>pair of 14 way gas adjustible shocks?  aplication is '62/'63 morgan plus
>four.   not what i want to use them on!  a customer has a set on his race
>car.  i can adapt them to work but cant find a dealer around here.  nor in
>the catalogs.   are they out of business?
>
>chuck.
>chalenged by design and technology.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A