Re: Palo Alto meet for British Cars

To: villegas@home.com
Subject: Re: Palo Alto meet for British Cars
From: Paul A Asgeirsson <pasgeirsson@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 13:19:19 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Well, you missed the run, which is today, but the All British Car Meet is
Sunday, Sept 12, at a park right across the highway from the Stanford
Shopping Center in Palo Alto.  Great meet, lots of cars, usually in the
neighborhood of 600 of 'em.

Go and enjoy.  Cars need not be show or concourse, daily drivers are
welcome as are any pure frumpy beasts.  Gate charge for the car, walk ins
are free.  Sjow your car and meet up with a bunch of good people.

I'm not going this year, but will next year.

Regards, Paul
Portland OR
PAsgeirsson@juno.com