RE: Breakfast on Rt. 49 ?

To: "'Peggy'" <pbohler@wenet.net>
Subject: RE: Breakfast on Rt. 49 ?
From: "Elliott, Patrick" <patrick.elliott@attws.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 13:03:13 -0700
Cc: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Breakfast on Sunday is open. There is a greasy spoon in Pollock call the
"Pioneer Kitchen" That Aimee and I frequent. Or in Placerville there is
"Mels Diner", The "Buttercup Pantry", or between towns, The "Apple Hill
Cafe".
 I don't have an offical tally from the tour director yet (Crash?). And I
don't know how many will be coming up just for the Sunday drive. That could
play a roll in where we meet up.