RE: Breakfast on Rt. 49 ?

To: "'David Ramsey'" <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>, "Elliott, Patrick" <patrick.elliott@attws.com>
Subject: RE: Breakfast on Rt. 49 ?
From: "Elliott, Patrick" <patrick.elliott@attws.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 20:04:52 -0700
Cc: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "'Peggy'" <pbohler@wenet.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
 There will be no cut-off date. If you decide you can make it at 6 pm On
Saturday, drive up, your always welcome and we'll have plenty.. (besides, I
love left overs.)
Don't worry about bringing anything, it's Too much of a hassle when driving
all day.
 As far as Sunday goes. It really depends on where most people are staying
or driving from. Placerville seems the better choice at this time. Mels
Diner is right on the corner of 49 and 50. But if the majority are going to
be in Pollock Pines, well then...
.