Re: Camping??

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Camping??
From: Bkitterer@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 02:22:47 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 9/11/99 2:35:48 PM, toobmany@bigpond.com writes:

<< Maybe I've got it wrong but I thought he asked how to "...pack a Sprite for
camping..." and I don't think anyone's answered the question>>

You are right Peter,

We think the answer is to stay with small packages as much as possible.
There are  a number of nooks and crannies that will take the small packages,
like fitting oil cans around the spare, and once you start filling those it
is amazing how much you can pack.  The other point is to think about the
order you will need items.  Put the items you need first or most often in the
front or on top, the ones you do not want to need or use, like tools, in the
back.  Of course for some of us the tools are the most used item :-)

Bob and Annice
1960 Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk III (in boxes)
Judson Supercharger (in boxes)