Re: Camping??

To: Jason Urban <jurban@p3.net>
Subject: Re: Camping??
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 15:20:35 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Jason,

Can't say I ever strapped a dear on my Sprite.  I did have a Elk try to strap
the Sprite on his under belly once.  Guess that ain't the same though.  Big ol'
dent in the bonnet.  He got up and walked away.  I  limped back home.

BTW,  You should check out the new Back packer stoves.  They are veritable blow
tourches.  Mine boils a quart of water in less than a minute and half. It
doesn't simmer worth beans though.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby