off topic - question for parts suppliers on the list

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: off topic - question for parts suppliers on the list
From: Robert Weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 21:45:03 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi,

I know that there are a few suppliers on the list who deal in parts
other than Spridget parts. Does anyone know where I can find an
instrument regulator for a 1984 Subaru GL Wagon (non-turbo)??

The mechanics around here won't help, I've been to independent and
dealer shops and no one knows anything about Subaru electronics. I've
also tried the Subaru newsgroups but they are mostly full of new
Outback and Forrester owners who know nothing about older Soobs.

If anyone could point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

Robert Weeks
http://www.woozy.com/midget

too many cars: