Honk if you love Midgets - wish I could

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Honk if you love Midgets - wish I could
From: John Gottstein <gottstein@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 19:29:00 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Guys and Gals,
    I unbolted my horns, and put back them in the same exact place, but
now they don't honk.  All wires seem to be hooked up the way they
should.  Can anyone think of why they now only make a "clunk" sound.  Is
there a ground wire somewhere that could be disconnected?

And what's with all the bullet connectors in these cars???  Almost every
time something electrical stops working, it's because a coupling came
apart.

Thanks,
 John

--