Re: FIRST DRIVE, WOO-HOO!

To: Bkitterer@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FIRST DRIVE, WOO-HOO!
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 11:21:35 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 9/14/99 2:36:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Bkitterer@aol.com writes:

<< Isn't it a great feeling to take that ride after all of your hard work. >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It was a lot of work, esp. over the last two weekends.  I'm still stiff!  I
was so tired yesterday when I drove the car, that is seemed like a dream
world.  I hope I can get it inspected quickly so it is legal.  (And I hope I
can find the owner's card that I put in a "safe place" last November!)

Now the REAL fun starts.  I get to track down the oil leaks, suspension
noises, bad grounds in the turn signals, replace the bushings, and clean,
clean, clean the engine bay.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport