Re: FIRST DRIVE, WOO-HOO!

To: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FIRST DRIVE, WOO-HOO!
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 11:46:23 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 9/15/99 11:29:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu writes:

<< You are right - Now the Real Fun Starts!!!

 Larry

 PS _ Takin it to the Rocks?? >>

Rocks!?  Where and when?  I have to get the car inspected and hope to be at
MGs at Mercer.  That will probably be the first thing I take it to.  I want
to build my confidence that the car won't leave me stranded somewhere, and
until I get to know it, (and until I can push the middle pedal hard enough to
stop!), I will stay local.

BTW, how's the Artero coming?

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget