Re: Maniflow header installed, BUT....

To: Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>
Subject: Re: Maniflow header installed, BUT....
From: Greg Gowins <cartman@dnai.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 10:44:47 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Bryan,

It is a cast aluminum, so I'll try grinding some of the material off.  I
didn't coat the exhaust header with anything, is that a recommended
practice?  I was planning on putting some kind of small heat shield
between the manifolds, hopefully I'll be able to grind off enough material
to be able to do that.  Thanks again!

Greg Gowins
Dublin, CA
'69 Sprite