Re: Sprite hardtop from metro??

To: "Bryan Vandiver" <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sprite hardtop from metro??
From: "Tom Zuchowski" <tzuchow@ibm.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 18:54:59 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
You might want to look into the value of "a complete rolling Nash
Metropolitan (no-engine)" before you start cutting it into scrap metal.
That's a rare, 40-year-old antique auto you have there and it has its
enthusiasts.

To me, that's like scrapping a complete Bugeye to make a neat gizmo for a
'61 Impala.

Tom Zuchowski