RE: OOps!?!?!?

To: Phil Vanner <philv@pclink.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: OOps!?!?!?
From: Jeff Boatright <jboatri@emory.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 19:03:28 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Narragansett, ah I remember it well from college daze. Made from the cool,
crisp waters of the Narragansett Bay. Those were troubled waters. The
standard joke was "don't fall out of the boat or you'll break your leg!"
And who can forget the close run race between sales of the bumper sticket
"Save the Bay" vs "Pave the Bay"!

At 5:05 PM -0400 9/16/99, Phil Vanner wrote:
> Czechslovakia I think. Now what about Narragansett? Anybody from New England
> remember that stuff? Or Haffenraffer, affectionately known as "green
>death?" It
> came in stubby 16oz green bottles. The advice was never to pour it into a
> glass, you didn't want to know what it looked like.
>
> Phil Vanner
> Now that, I DON'T miss.

Jeffrey H. Boatright, PhD
Senior Editor, Molecular Vision