11th Annual Old Car Picnic in Golden Gate Park

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: 11th Annual Old Car Picnic in Golden Gate Park
From: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 14:33:11 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
San Francisco Bay Area Listers and friends,

I received this flyer in the mail today. I came across this event last
year while cycling through Golden Gate Park. It was a pretty good
turnout (approx 200-300), mostly cars from the 30's through 60's,
several car clubs present, custom and stock cars  with only about a
half dozen imports.

If you are interested in attending, maybe we can organize meeting as a
group. Email me if this interests you.

Here are the details:

<bigger>Jimmy's 11th Annual Old Car Picnic

</bigger>Sunday, October 3, 1999

Lindley Meadow, Golden Gate Park

30th Ave and John F. Kennedy Drive

San Francisco

a benefit for adaptive recreation programs for the developmentally
disabled

Parking is available on Lindley Meadow lawn for cars 1972 and earlier
for a $10 donation. For this donation, you will receive a dash plaque
and a raffle ticket.

Parking also available on John F. Kennedy Drive, overlooking the
Meadow.

No need to pre-register

Food vendor on site or bring your own lunch or BBQ

Questions? Call (415) 386-2572

Adaptive recreation programming is a division of the SF Park &
Recreation Department

Sponsored by Thrasher and Juxtapoz magazines and the San Francisco Park
& Recreation Department.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux

 E A

  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com