Re: Honda 2000 - Saw it last night

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Honda 2000 - Saw it last night
From: "David Riker" <davidr@sunset.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 10:11:18 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I'll I've got to say is, after 8 Honda's, starting with a 600 Coupe-2cyl.
air cooled Mini-type car, an 83 Civic that went 240k mi with poor maint, a
Del Sol, an 85 Accord that with 150k mi had more resale value than five 100k
Taurus' and a 98 Accord with a lease payment lower than my monthly MG
maintainance budget, I wish that Honda had succeeded in taking over BL
instead of BMW.  Then the S2000 would be wearing a proper MG badge.
David Riker
74 Midget
78 Midget
63 Falcon