Re: MSRP (no LBC content)

To: "David Riker" <davidr@sunset.net>
Subject: Re: MSRP (no LBC content)
From: Richard Shipman <mbelect@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 14:45:08 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Two examples of lousy scum-sucking salespeople and tactics do do make it
morally or ethically right. If that were so, then the price gouging, greedy
SOB's who took advantage of the victims of Floyd would surely be your
hero's... a true example of the free enterprise system at it's best (*NOT*)!

Richard Shipman
Just trying to earn an honest buck, and expecting to get treated fairly by
others.