Re: insurance question revisited

To: frogeye <frogeye@gateway.net>, British Car List <british-cars@autox.team.net>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: insurance question revisited
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 09:52:41 -0400
Cc: healeys@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Dear "frogeye",
Mr. Haggerty's response to you, as related in your message, was a non-answer.

I refer you back to my original response and explanation to you on this subject
and the "mechanics" of how various policies, in this case Excess Liability aka
Umbrella, interact with one another.

Unlike your company, State Farm, there are other companies that would refuse
Excess Liability insurance to an insured that did not insure all underlying
exposures through them.

It is widely known and accepted in the insurance industry that State Farm is a
respected insurer, and I am not a State Farm agent.

Jay Fishbein
Ind. Ins. Agent, CT
AN-5
HAN-6