Re: Insurance Question Revisited

To: type79@ix.netcom.com, LifeisRich@macconnect.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Insurance Question Revisited
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 16:25:50 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Jay,

Nice turn of opening phrase.  In the UK Hegarty sells carpet cleaner - same
company?  I'm with you on the issue of insurance.  I never bother to shop
around for a cheap policy I would rather be fully covered and not have to
send a 'pay up or see you in court' letter to an insurer when trying to get
them to pay a legitimate claim (which is why I no longer insure with Sun
Alliance).

All the insurance advice you have posted on the list has always seemed honest
and fair to me and without any attempt to drum up business for yourself.

Daniel1312, Northampton, England, United Kingdom

In a message dated 30/09/99 02:27:32 GMT Daylight Time, type79@ix.netcom.com