A request for you list 'old timers'

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: A request for you list 'old timers'
From: Michael Walter <mwalter@luminet.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 10:38:06 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I am a newbie to LBCs. However, I have owned some 'exotic' foreign cars
before (FIAT X1/9,etc). I imagine that after a while, you get tired of
seeing the same queries. For example, my question on the dashpot. It would
be real handy, if you know of one, to send folks like me to a FAQ where
those questions might already be answered. Or, if you know of an "Idiot's
Guide To MGs", let me know. Otherwise, I guarantee that the dashpot will
not be the last dumb question I post. I do appreciate your patience with us
"barely shadetree" mechanics.
Michael Walter
mwalter@luminet.net
http://www.luminet.net/~mwalter/