Re: A request for you list 'old timers'

To: Lancer7676@aol.com, mwalter@luminet.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A request for you list 'old timers'
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 08:41:22 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
>mwalter@luminet.net writes:
>
><< I imagine that after a while, you get tired of
> seeing the same queries. >>
---
Michael,
        Ask away, just don't be offended at the levity of some of the answers.
Some questions may remind someone of a thread (someone hates that term) and
off everyone goes on that tangent. Be patient in acting on any of the
        For instance: David wrote
 <and we start talking about mundane things like the top music CDs,
Oriental cars, lack of fish in Wisconsin, (note: the lack of fish were in
Minnesota)
<and homeless  ladies and gearshift levers (don't ask).(Note: she wasn't a
lady, and it was an input shaft aka 1st motion shaft, not a gear shift lever)
        See how you can be misled?  ;-)
        Welcome.    Peter C