Re: Rt.49 Group pictures (& a couple of "woops" moments)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rt.49 Group pictures (& a couple of "woops" moments)
From: PeggyB <pete62@wenet.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 14:01:53 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Great of Steve to post the pictures...... we just got home.  Had a great
time in spite of Larry & DaveB both taking falls at the river..  Larry fell
forward - big "ding" in the middle of his nose (much blood) and hurt his
head a bit, scratches from briars on his left arm, hurt his right elbow &
wrist where he tried to catch his fall (he held onto his camera with his
left hand, so that arm didn't get the jolt, but it got the briars).  DaveB
fell on his butt and right arm -- his only visible injury is scrapes down
his right arm....   He is ok, hoping Larry is on the mend --
Looking forward to the next drive!!
Rick -- you planning it?