Healey on TV show next week

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Healey on TV show next week
From: Jim Rowan <jimrowan@uic.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 16:02:40 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi all,

Whilst struggling last Sat to assemble an ikea clothes dresser,
which took the better part of the evening, I had the tube on as background
noise.
There was some show on call "red-handed" the gist of which is similar to
candid camera.
Anyhow, on the preview for next weeks show I just caught a smidgeon of a
clip. It looked to
be about a elderly lady who was selling a car via paper ad. I think the bit
takes place in the
UK as the chap who is the butt of the joke had a accent and kept saying quid.
The gent asks granny how much for the car (a lovely 3000) and she mumbles
"oh a fair price...
how about 300?" To which the fella exclaims "300 quid for an Austin
Healey!!!" That's all
they showed. The show was on channel 24 in Milwaukee at 6:30 on the UPN
network.
Check your local listings!

Cheers,
Jim