Re: Car show judging, now OE tools, now very LBC

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Car show judging, now OE tools, now very LBC
From: "Guy" <Guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 23:28:16 +0100
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
My first car was a 1932 Austin 7 ( no,,, it wasn't new when I got it !)
I could change a front wheel on my own, without use of a car jack.
loosen the wheel nuts, have spare wheel close by, lift car with one hand
enough to remove one wheel, grab the spare and fit it over the (3) wheel
studs. Just like that !
If you knw the A& the wheel studs fit through key-hole shaped slotted holes
so the nuts don't need to come right off to remove the wheel. Makes it
"quick & easy"
Guy