Re: Another Spridget hit

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Another Spridget hit
From: "Charles D. Sorkin" <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 11:37:19 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
>Mercedes Shop... Jag shop...

The former MG dealer in my area is now a Lincoln and Jag dealer.  Anecdotal
evidence (reports from neighbors, the red carpet outside the service area)
indicate that their service is the most expensive in Northern New Jersey.

>Blues, dispair, and agony on me. Deep, dark depression, excessive misery.
>If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all. Blues, dispair, and
>agony on me.
>  -Bonus points: who sang that and where?
>
>Jeff

Albert King, Born under a Bad Sign.  He sang it at just about every public
appearance he ever made.

Charles (also a left-hander, just like King)
'74 Midget
cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com
Bloomfield, NJ