Re: Car show judging

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>, <mgs@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Car show judging
From: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 09:31:29 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Some shows are starting to think about this very subject. The mother of all
concours, Pebble Beach, has started a driving tour on Thursday prior to the
big show. Drivers that enter and drive their cars in the tour are given
extra points.

Larry Miller
http://www.ado13.com
Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep
your  mouth shut.-Ernest Hemmingway