Re: wax poll

To: Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM, toyman@htcomp.net
Subject: Re: wax poll
From: Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 10:32:17 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Brad,

Oh definitly the neighbor's cat. Here's some tips that will help ensure, it's
clean enough for the 'buffing process':

1> first spray, the neighbors cat with grease, mud, ketchup, whatever. It
doesn't really matter what so long as it's propmpts them to give the cat a bath.
2> once you've noticed the cat has been washed (listen for the neighbors toilet
flushing many time in succession), and dry, catch it.
3> now strap the newly cleaned and dry cat to your buffer. (I don't recommend
using duck tape, since this has a tendency to stick and roll aginst the paint,
so try using some strips of a soft cotton fabric)
4> plug in the buffer, and start it up

There is a tendency for a lot of fur to fly around and stick to the car, but
you
can simply blow it off with some air or just wipe lightly with a soft cloth.

Good luck - Bryan

>To: Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@eng.sun.com>
>CC: suhs2@hotmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, Ajhsys@aol.com
>Subject: Re: wax poll
>
>since I don't/won't own a cat (or let it own me) will a neighbors cat do, or
>is
this