RE: wax poll

To: "'Bryan Vandiver'" <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: wax poll
From: BILL <billh@aaai.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 13:16:08 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
DUCT TAPE!!!!

Bill Hunt
64MK II - Herbytoy

                -----Original Message-----
                From:   Bryan Vandiver
[mailto:Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM]
                Sent:   Thursday, September 23, 1999 11:48 AM
                To:     suhs2@hotmail.com; spridgets@autox.team.net;
Ajhsys@aol.com

                Allen,

                My god! what have I wrought???
                Did I in advertantly start this cat stuff??

                In any case, I've tried the Persain for buffing, but I'm
having alot of trouble
                keeping it on the 'power buffer'. I've tried using a
velcro strap, and also some
                tackly glue, but as soon as I get the RPM's up the cat
always flies off. Do you
                have some other reccomnedations??

                 - Bryan

                >Subject: Re: wax poll
                >To: suhs2@hotmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
                >
                >In a message dated 9/23/99 9:26:48 AM Eastern Daylight
Time,

http://www.meguiars.com