Re: 1500 SU Carb Conversion

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>, Christian Stanton <cstanton@pixley.com>
Subject: Re: 1500 SU Carb Conversion
From: Dan Dwelley <maine2me@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 17:52:54 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
For the 1500 spit engine, the HS4s are the ones to
use. The HS2s are good for low end but HS4s are for
the upper end. the stock UK setup is the HS4s for the
1500 HS2s for the 1275.

Trevor...if in doubt...Ask Lawrie Alexander.

I do have a source for the HS4 manifolds from the UK
so if anyone is looking for one...let me know and I'll
send along the name and address of my source.

Dan