Long weekend

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Long weekend
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 19:21:41 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I am beat!  I had a trade show on Friday, so I couldn't pick up my e-mail.
Then I left Friday night for a camping trip with the Boy Scouts.  Got home
late Saturday night, so no time or energy to get e-mail.  Left first thing
this morning for an SCCA autocross, so no time for e-mail.

Now I have 488 messages waiting!  Half of them are about cats!

If I miss any, the heck with it!  Write back to me if you want!

I didn't even have time to work on the Midget!

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport