Re: Building a Sprite

To: "Greg Gowins" <cartman@dnai.com>
Subject: Re: Building a Sprite
From: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 10:40:00 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I just realized that the "rotisserie" diagram is not linked from the page
below. Here is the link for the"rotisserie".

http://www.cybersnet.com/restore/rig.htm

Greg,

Here is a link to John Nelson's simple dolly plans for a Spridget. I built
one based on his design and it worked out quite well. I have his page
linked on my links page as well. My restorations page has some photos of my
MKIV Sprite in both positions.

http://www.cybersnet.com/restore/doll.htm

Gerard

>Hello fellow listers,
>
>Does anyone out there have plans and a material list to build a body shell
>rotisserie for a Sprite?  If so,  can the same rig be used for an MGB?  I'd
>like to know ballpark costs on building one of these, or if there is a place
>that sells them.  Thanks for any info provided!
>
>Greg Gowins
>Dublin, CA
>'69 Sprite
>Thinking about building a MGB V8 monster...

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A