San Diego British Car Day

To: healeys@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: San Diego British Car Day
From: Rick Snover <rsnover@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 11:55:54 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi,

The San Diego British Car Club Council is holding its annual British Car
Day this Sunday, October 3, 1999 at Fairbrook Farms in Fallbrook.

    Registration: 9:00 a.m. ($15/vehicle)
    Show:       10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. ($2, under 15 free)
    Food:       Bring your own picnic, or purchase from on-site vendors
    Awards:     Best of Show (popular vote)
                Best of Class (new classes this year, popular vote)
                Long Distance (vehicle driven farthest to event)
                Best "Beater" (running car most in need of restoration)
                Best Club Display
                Best Classic Picnic (judging: 11:30-noon)

    Directions: Fairbrook farms is located on Mission Road near
    California Highway 75, which connects I-5 and I-15.

        From I-5: At Oceanside, go east on 76 (Mission Ave.)
        about 12 miles.  Turn left on Mission Road at the traffic
        light.

        From I-15: 13 miles north of Escondido or 11 miles
        south of Temecula, go west on 76 (Pala Road) 4.5 miles.
        Turn right on Mission Road at the traffic light.

        The site is 1/4 mile up Mission Road, on the left.

We (AHCSD) will be in charge of visitor parking. Hope to see some listers
there.

--
Rick Snover, San Diego, CA
http://www.netcom.com/~rsnover