Re: Heard it All now

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Subject: Re: Heard it All now
From: Herb_Goede@amsinc.com
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 17:57:56 -0600
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

Brad,

Ok but you need to install electrical tape tyres, 10" wide gold plated
steel wheels with a 4" positive offset, welded chain steering wheel, neon
lights under the car, paint it metal flake purple and make it hop.  Oh and
don't forget the horn that plays la cruisa racha.

I gaurantee you will have the only one at the conclave.  Of course you may
not live till the end of the event.

Herb G.

Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net> on 09/29/99 06:46:43 PM

Please respond to Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>