Re: Heard it All now

To: Herb_Goede@amsinc.com
Subject: Re: Heard it All now
From: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 19:25:33 -0500
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

<Herb_Goede@amsinc.com wrote:
you need to install electrical tape tyres, 10" wide gold plated steel wheels
with a 4" positive offset,>

Would it hurt the value of the car if I was to put the gold plated wire
Dayton's on it?? I mean I know that NO early Sprites came with wire wheels!!

> <welded chain steering wheel,>

Does Moto Lita offer a welded chain wheel to fit the Sprite??

> <neon lights under the car,>

When I slam the suspension I don't know if the tubes would drag

> <paint it metal flake purple>

I was leaning more towards a factory teal (with flames)

> <and make it hop>

Can Frank rebuild the shocks to do that??   Frank are you there!!!

> .  <Oh and don't forget the horn that plays la cruisa racha>

Hell No I won't !!! I even know the words <BG>

> .
> <I gaurantee you will have the only one at the conclave.  Of course you may
> not live till the end of the event.     Herb G.>

Yeah I figured as much, You guys would be SOOOO jealous. After my untimely and
indescribable demise you would have to raffle it off  to give everyone a fair
chance at a one of a kind              B.J.J.B.